Muralidhar Girls’ College adhere with all Education related principle and policy of the UGC as well as the Government of West Bengal. In connection with that the College provides a whole hearted and all-out support to the ‘KANYASHREE PRAKALPA’ initiative of the Government of West Bengal under the Department of Women Development and Social Welfare, through its ‘Kanyashree Cell’.
- Protecting and empowering all adolescent girls.
- Curb down the tendency of drop-out.
- Save them from early marriage.
- Enabling environment for elevating the education, health and nutrition status of women and children.
- Must be unmarried with age between 18-19.
- Yearly family income less than Rs. 1,20,000/-.
How to apply:
- Contact college ‘Kanyashree Cell’.
- If already applied for ‘K1’ form in school, then show the transfer certificate ‘K1’ to ‘K2’ having Applica on ID, ‘K1’ Bank Account number of the student, and Name of the student.
- If not applied for ‘K1’ in school then collect your ‘K2’ application form from college ‘Kanyashree Cell’ as a fresh candidate.
- In either of the above two cases – submit unmarried and income certificate, bank pass book copy, age proof copy with a registration.